DRAFT: This module has unpublished changes.
- ACCESS & Accomplishments Plans (K-12 student planning tool) with Drs. Melissa Ockerman & Erin Mason (2014)
- The ACCESS Questionnaire: Assessing K-12 school counseling programs and interventions to ensure equity and success for every student (2007; revised 2014 with Drs. Melissa Ockerman & Erin Mason)
- CAFE (Change Agent for Equity) School Counselor Evaluation with Drs. Melissa Ockerman & Erin Mason (2014)
- SCPSC School Counseling Program Components Scale with Dr. Trish Hatch (2008)
- The SJARQ (Social Justice Advocacy Readiness Questionnaire) (2003)
- Chen-Hayes, L. T., & Chen-Hayes, S. F. (2020, in press). 兩個爸爸恰恰好: 台美同志家庭拓荒之旅 "Two Dads Are Just Fine." Taipei, Taiwan: Bih's Space Publications.
- Chen-Hayes, S. F. (2019). Double Dads One Teen: A Queer Family's Trailblazing Life in the USA and Taiwan. NY, NY: DIO Press. www.diopress.com
- Chen-Hayes, S. F., Ockerman, M. S., & Mason, E. C. M. (2014). 101 Solutions for School Counselors and Leaders in Challenging Times. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press. https://www.corwin.com/books/Book240523#tabview=reviews.
- School Counselor Consultation: Academic, Career, College Access & Affordability, Mental Health, & Social Justice Interventions (in development). Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Sexuality Counseling in K-12 Schools for School and College Counselors. (in development). Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- Counselor Educators' Perceptions of their Multicutural Awareness, Knowledge, and Skills (1994)
- MILFORD, CT Public Schools School Counseling, SSW, SPsy & Mental Health Program Evaluation Report, 2020 (forthcoming)
- NORWALK, CT Public Schools School Counseling Redesign Report, 2019
- CACREP Self-Study Reports (co-authored), Lehman College, 2007, 2018
- CACREP Site Visit Reports (varied)